Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Personal Profile

Although not essential, a personal profile can give your CV a more personal touch and in many instances can be targeted towards a specific job.

Below is an example of a generic personal profile (this should go at the top of your CV underneath your name).

PROFILE EXAMPLE

I am a commercially focused individual with a proven track record of achievements, capable of making a significant contribution to the profitability of any employer. Having worked well under pressure and to tight deadlines, I take great pride in seeing a task through to completion with a well-developed capacity to work within a team, seeking, willing and able to play a key role in company development. I am good at building client relationships. I have excellent verbal and written communication skills. I have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills. I am equally at ease dealing with customers as I am with internal colleagues and departments. I thrive on having a full and varied workload. I have a strong ability to quickly understand and familiarize myself with the key systems used in a new organization.

No comments: